1 part sage
1 part thyme
1 part marjoramsugar completely dissolves and then remove from heat.
1 part camomile
and place inside a tea ball, place in a mug of hot water and allow to steep
for 5 minutes. Or, for larger quantities you can place the herbs inside a pot
of water (make sure you don't overdo the amount of herbs you use in
proportion to the amount of water...) and heat for 10 minutes. Remove from
heat and strain to get rid of the herb pieces. Drink up and enjoy the
HOW TO MAKE DIVINATION WINE:-
May be used in preparation for divination.
Cowslip Flowers, 1 litre container packed tightly with stems removed
Dogwood Blossoms, 1 litre container packed tightly with stems removed
Rosehips, 1 litre container packed tightly with stems removed
7 lb. of Sugar
2 gallons of Spring Water
1 envelope of Dry Yeast
6 tablespoons of hot water (not boiling)
Muslin cloth or clean dish towel, colander or strainer,
clean empty wine bottles, small pieces of muslin OR corks to seal bottles,
a large pot for mixing ingredients.
1) Place spring water in large pot and bring to boil, add herbs to water.
Simmer for 5 minutes. Now let stand for 3 days, cover pot with a lid.
2) After 3 days, strain herbs through a colander. Squeeze out as much
juice as you can, discard leaves.
3) Add the 7 lb. of sugar to the strained liquid in your pot.
4) Next, slice oranges and lemons leaving the peel on. Remove seeds.
5) Add sliced oranges and lemons to your pot of liquid and boil for
20 minutes. Then let stand for 24 hours.
6) After 24 hours, in a small bowl dissolve Dry Yeast in 6 tablespoons
of hot water. Add this to the mixture. Stir well.
7) Now strain mixture through a muslin cloth or clean dish towel.
Pour strained liquid into wine bottles. Tie pieces of muslin cloth
over top of bottles OR seal with cork. DO NOT CAP TOO TIGHTLY.
Small amounts of gas may form and must be able to escape.
Wine is made after fermentation has stopped and no more
bubbles appear in the bottles.
Store in a dark place for up to six months. Enjoy!